When you choose Rustic Mountain Custom Homes to build our beautiful home for you, it not only is beautiful to the eye, but will be energy efficient, and will last a lifetime.
- Using the highest quality materials and products from local suppliers, our homes were green before it was popular.
- Working for over 20 years with the same subcontractors, engineers, realtors, banks, and architects
- Our team places your project as our priority.
- Built over 85 custom homes in the state of Colorado
Rustic Mountain Custom Homes (RMCH) has been in business since 2006. The owner, Lenny, previously owned The Log Broker, a custom log home manufacturing/general contracting company. Lenny Quercioli held his first General Contracting license in 1994 in the Town of Breckenridge Colorado. Lenny has built almost 100 custom log, timber frame, hybrid, and conventional homes in the state of Colorado.
Rustic Mountain Custom Homes can:
- Take your project from start to finish
- finding you the perfect piece of property,
- working with the architect
- to the final day when you are moving in your personal belongings
- Handle any remodel project from:
- exterior siding,
- decks and more!
Benefits – locally owned and operated for over 20 years
- Only uses local subcontractors
- Build green
- Energy efficiency
- Use the highest quality products
RMCH specializes in log home construction, timber frame, Hybrid log/timber frame, and conventional homes
With RMCH, you have access to the Natural Element log and timber frame design team, or work with our local architects and engineers. Our team has worked together on many of our home builds.